It’s the best-kept secret in the Muggle world: What is the mysterious recipe for butterbeer? The frothy drink is a culinary staple throughout the Harry Potter series, served from Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley. When Universal Studios built the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the massively popular theme park in Orlando, they decided butterbeer would be a key component. They also decided that the recipe would be a closely guarded secret.
But that doesn’t mean people haven’t attempted to create their own butterbeer. Without the official recipe, Muggles are casting their own spells to get a taste without having to travel to Orlando.
I Miss You (Acoustic) - Blink-182
My ears puked blood and overjoy the nanosecond it started.
Well this is a bit perfect
how have I never heard this version?!!?!?
Gotta admit, I handle the character of Anakin Skywalker sorta like Obi-Wan does in that I love Anakin as troubled but cute and kinda heroic (I blame TCW series for making me fall in love with Anakin, though). But once he becomes Darth Vader he’s a twisted bastard.
Actually, I think Treenahasthaal writes an excellent Vader as I interpret him. And listing the writers I think do a good Anakin would take a bit more time.
I don’t know about you guys but I am psyched to get an education, woo. This year is a hella important year for me because if I don’t finish this school year with five As then I am a dead man walking, you get me? So this started off as a collection to help me get those fabulous As but I thought, what the hell? I’ll share this perfection with everyone else because sharing is caring. Anyways, down to the nitty gritty
001. CALEDONIA’S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE
- advice for college
- how to survive in college
- how to survive freshmen year of high school
- college packing list
- alternative to buying expensive textbooks
- dorm room survival
- free online college courses
002. WRITE LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL
- the ultimate guide to writing
- how to write good
- how to write an essay
- how to write a good essay
- the five paragraph essay
- deadly sins checklist
- formatting your paper
- tips on getting started
- seven tips to become a better writer (stephen king)
- four ways to have confidence in your writing
- seven ways to speed up your writing
- five ways to add sparkle to your writing
- how to finish what you started: a five step plan for writers
- thirty-one ways to find inspiration for your writing
- tips for dealing with writer’s block
003. READING ISN’T ONLY FOR NERDS AND FANGIRLS
- how to take care of your books
- how to read shakespeare
- no fear shakespeare (i found this incredibly useful when studying macbeth!)
- one hundred most read books
- how to read difficult books
- how to read faster
- books made into movies
- books made into tv shows
- 350+ free ebooks
004. STUDY MOTHER FUCKER
- studying tips
- studying techniques
- how to pull an all-night and still have a successful exam result
- how to get motivated to study
- tips to help you concentrate
- time management tips
- chrome site blocker
005. LEARNING SHIT
- solve any maths equations: 1, 2.
- when your teacher says not to use wikipedia (an alternative)
- square root calculator, cube root calculator
- for when you can’t do your homework
- chemical equation balancer (what got me through chemistry last year)
- cliffnotes, sparknotes
- college courses
- how to: multiply big numbers
- crash courses (youtube)
- teaches you everything
006. PRESENTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL WORK AY
007. USEFUL WEBSITES BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE /SOMETIMES/
- TED (basically gods gift)
- challenge your brain
- feed the hungry and up your vocabulary game
- free online textbooks
- final grade calculator
- a whole page dedicated to studying and organising
008. MUSIC TO CALM DOWN UR SCHOOL DAY BLUES YO
- a really chill playist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- calm nature sounds
- concentration/focus playlist
- relaxation is key
- four hours of classical music
- playlists to listen to: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx.
009. ALL THIS STUDYING??? YOU NEED A BREAK, MY FRIEND.
- watch a cute ass dog lick your screen
- one hundred thousand stars
- movies masterpost
- foreign movies
- gay movies
- lesbian movies you should definitely watch
- broadway musicals
- LGBT+ books
- download free books
- read any book
- the best masterpost ever if you’re bored
010. TIPS FOR SCHOOL N STUFF BCUS I WANTED TEN BITS
- try your best. not everyone can get all As, and getting all As does not make you better than everyone else. just do the best you can and be the best person you can be.
- don’t sleep in class! i know it seems so so tempting but slept my way through geography last year and i got a C in my exam instead of the expected A so…
- Don’t tick off your teacher, follow the rules to an extent, get to class on time, respect your classmates and teachers. you know, just be a decent person.
- be positive!!! and not just for the first week or so, keep the positivity going throughout the whole school year. if you don’t believe in yourself then why should anyone else?
- "you can do it, wildcat, i believe in u" — something troy bolton said one time probably definitely
- Why I like them — I have a thing for bad boys/bad girls who are honestly trying to be good and just kind of failing all over the place. And prophecies. And characters with too many feelings.
- Why I don’t — We’ll just skip this one.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie) — For TCW!Anakin, Voyage of Temptation. Between him grinning all over the place at Obi-Wan/Satine and literally backstabbing a dude speechifying about pacificistic dilemmas, it’s just perfect. My favorite Anakin scene is actually the refugee ship scene in AotC where he talks about Jedi compassion.
- Favorite season/movie — Does RotJ count? RotJ. Prequel-wise, AotC.
- Favorite line — I really, really love Hayden’s delivery of “I’m too unpredictable”
- Favorite outfit — Again, overly fond of his refugee costume.
- OTP — Padme/Anakin
- Brotp — Anakin-Ahsoka. Broing it all Clone War long.
- Head Canon — He once accidentally set his flowers on fire with the Force during Jedi flower arranging class.
- Unpopular opinion — Is it unpopular to think Anakin was a virgin when he married Padme? Because I do. I am perfectly willing to suspend belief for fic, but virgin is my read on canon.
- A wish — New novels of adventures in between TPM and AotC that overwrite JQ.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen — Canon? Everything terrible has already happened, and that includes major books and series written by authors who clearly hate Anakin or didn’t care to characterize him at all.
- 5 words to best describe them — Asshole with too many feelings
- My nickname for them — Failboat
Is an unpopular opinion that Anakin was virgin when he married Padmé? I thought that was canon fact.
Yeah, I thought so too. I mean…Anakin doesn’t strike me as the womanizer type (esp cuz Obi-Wan was keeping tabs on him and had to keep him in line with the Jedi code and stuff), and he had the hots for her since he was like 9 lmao (I bet there are evidence in written works of him fantasizing about her <_>).
In my headcanon, she totally took advantage of him, I’m pretty sure they did the Do in Varykino :P
Hahahaha! I always thought it was Padmé the one who took the reins during their wedding night :DDDD.
I TRIED TO STOP MYSELF
I hope you’re ready for 'FIFTY SHADES OF DUTY'
F IFTY SHADES OF DUTY
Actually it’s my headcanon that, in addition to Obi-Wan being a strict gentleman, Anakin is demisexual so he wouldn’t have been sexually interested in anyone he wasn’t emotionally attached to, so…
The Killer’s Mr. Brightside entirely in strings.
did i do it right
Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy singing “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark” at 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. This is the high quality audio, and I removed some of the background noise to have a clear sound :)
(to the anon that asked for download links for these here it is. Just click “save as..” and you should have the HQ audio for this song)
conflicts of the old jedi order
Loreena McKennitt - The Mystic’s Dream
whoa i love this song and i totally never expected to see it float across my dash
oh man this brings back so many memories. when I was in high school, our dance school did an interpretive production of the last unicorn, & my group danced to this song.